Lessons Learned From Living – Surgeons Unmasked
Tuesday, March 13, 2018Time 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
TUESDAY, MARCH 13, 2018
2:00pm |Auditorium | No Charge | Pre-Registration Required
Dr. Jim May, Chairman Emeritus, Plastic Surgery Massachusetts General Hospital and Professor of Surgery, Harvard Medical School
Dr. Les Nash, Professor Emeritus, Orthopedic Surgery, Case Western Reserve University
Dr. Daly Walker, Founder of Southern Indiana Surgery Inc., Columbus, Indiana
Have you ever wanted to know more about the men behind the masks? Surgeon masks, that is. Three of Boca Grande’s renowned surgeons unmask for an insightful discussion with time for Q&A following. Discover what personally inspired each of these surgeons and listen as they share their untold stories, opinions, and thoughts of medicine over the length of their careers. Quench your curiosity as they answer questions such as:
- What has changed in surgery and what does the future hold?
- What should the ideal health care system look like?
- What are some impediments to the profession of medicine?
- How to give one’s own doctor a checkup?
- If I could not do medicine, what career would I have chosen instead?